How out of the ordinary is the recent warmth across Colorado and the western United States? Which of the hosts most accurately predicted our snow total for the Groundhog Day storm? What is our snow and temperature outlook for the second half of winter as El Niño continues to weaken? Listen to find out!
Show highlights include:
- Hosts: Andy, Ben, & Joseph
- Andy’s El Niño field campaign update
- How how did the hosts get last weekend (in altitude)?
- Past week’s weather discussion (Feb 8-12, 2016) [Timestamp 20:26]
- Ridge building across the West
- Snow continues to melt under record warmth
- Ten consecutive dry days, ten more to come?
- Listener Question: Atmospheric Rivers and the Pineapple Express [Timestamp 39:34]
- El Niño Update and the End of Winter Outlook [Timestamp 48:30]