Which of the hosts had the worst wipe-out while skiing? Where was thunder snow reported across the area? What specific effects does the topography of the Front Range have on our precipitation events? Listen to find out!
Show highlights include:
- Hosts: Andy, Ben, Matt & Joseph
- Past week’s weather discussion (Mar 7-11, 2016) [Timestamp 20:34]
- Spring is upon us…first thunder of the year!
- Will this winter end without a single below zero reading in Boulder or Denver?
- Snow in Mexico
- Historic flooding in Louisiana
- Blog Post Forecast
- Matt gives us inside info on his Ph.D. research regarding terrain influences on Front Range upslope events [Timestamp 50:40]
- Wind interaction with complex terrain in the Denver area
- First look: BoulderCAST’s weather forecast models [Timestamp 1:19:21]
- We detail our plethora of weather maps available on the site