Here at BoulderCAST, we strive to keep things fun, educational, and above all, entertaining! Seeking to deliver to this mission, we will be podcasting on regular basis, about anything and everything related to Boulder weather, including discussing past weather events, the upcoming forecast, explaining various facets of meteorology in a casual way, interviewing local scientists, and voicing our professional opinions on the hot topics. Join us on the journey!
We are excited to unleash the inaugural episode of the BoulderCAST Podcast, titled Hello Boulder! How will Mother Nature behave for the upcoming commencement ceremony at Folsom Field? What could cause a tree to explode when stuck by lightning? Listen to find out! Show highlights include:
- Host introductions
- BoulderCAST site overview and motivations
- Past week’s weather
- Recap of most recent rain/snow storm for Boulder County
- Stormy week
- Forecast Discussion for May 4-10
- Potent low approaching and the tricky forecast
- University of Colorado Commencement predictions
- A look ahead to the month of May in Boulder
- Climatology, trends, and long-range forecast
- Weather in the news
- Calpuco volcanic eruption in Chile
Do you have questions, comments, or concerns related to this episode? Let us know below in the comments!
Copy and paste the URL into your favorite podcasting app: www.bouldercast.com/podcast