Why were Boulder’s Fourth of July fireworks delayed nearly 30 minutes? Which of the hosts got caught in a thunderstorm with “plowable hail” at 11,000 feet? Do you know the best practices for alpine lightning safety? Is it safe to vacation to the Caribbean this year? Listen for all the details!
Show highlights include:
- Hosts: Andy, Ben , & Matt
- Past week’s weather
- Quite wet
- 4th of July recap and story telling
- Forecast Discussion for July 11 -16
- Beautiful weekend, but hot
- Monsoon continues next week
- Weather in the news
- Tropical update for the Atlantic Basin
- Dog dies saving owner’s life from lightning strike
Do you have questions, comments, or concerns related to this episode? Let us know below in the comments!
Copy and paste the URL into your favorite podcasting app: www.bouldercast.com/podcast