Why was last week’s severe weather outbreak historical? Which of the hosts inadvertently went storm chasing? Why does the Storm Prediction Center denote “hen egg” and “teacup” sized hail? Listen to find out!
Show highlights include:
- Hosts: Andy, Ben , & Joseph
- Andy & Ben’s Trip to Wyoming
- Past week’s weather
- Powerful tornado north of Longmont and huge hail
- Forecast Discussion for June 15 to June 20
- Storms around
- Warming into 90’s?
- Weather in the news
- El Nino and wildfires in Alberta, Canada
Do you have questions, comments, or concerns related to this episode? Let us know below in the comments!
Copy and paste the URL into your favorite podcasting app: www.bouldercast.com/podcast