The second episode of the BoulderCAST Podcast, titled Rain Rain Go Away, is now available! Why do tornadoes typically struggle to form in/near the mountains? Was the 2013 Boulder Flood related to a tropical cyclone? Listen to find out!
Show highlights include:
- Hosts: Ben Castellani, Matt Steiner & Joseph Lee
- Past week’s weather
- Recap of most recent rain/snow storm for Boulder County
- A very wet May
- Forecast Discussion for May 16-22
- Fast moving weather features
- Instability continuing for the foreseeable future
- Weather in the news
- El Nino Forecast heading through 2015
- Tropical Outlook
Do you have questions, comments, or concerns related to this episode? Let us know below in the comments!
Copy and paste the URL into your favorite podcasting app: www.bouldercast.com/podcast