How recently have each of the hosts gone trick-or-treating? Is the meteorology depicted in the blockbuster movie, “The Martian,” accurate? What is our tropical expert’s thoughts on Hurricane Patricia, the strongest hurricane ever observed? Listen to this special Halloween edition of the podcast to find out!
WARNING: The last portion of this podcast contains discussion of the recently released movie, “The Martian”. While care was taken by the hosts to prevent most spoilers, some minor ones may be present. Enjoy at your own risk!
Show highlights include:
- Hosts: Andy, Ben & Matt
- Past week’s weather discussion (Oct 24-29, 2015)
- Dry and seasonal
- First snow still looming
- Hurricane Patricia recap
- Halloween Forecast
- Dissection of the meteorology shown in the movie “The Martian”
- What was done right? What was far-fetched or just plain wrong?
- General discussion of the weather/climate of Mars
- Reference article link: HERE
Do you have questions, comments, or concerns related to this episode? Let us know below in the comments!