How close was last week’s rain event to instead being a major snowstorm for the Plains? How many of Colorado’s glaciers are “real”? Will October go down as the warmest on record? Listen for find out!
Show highlights include:
- Hosts: Andy & Ben
- Past week’s weather discussion (Oct 18-23, 2015)
- Rain and cold return with cut-off low
- First snow of the year for the higher Foothills!
- Record hot October?
- Does Boulder need to take action to prepare for the future?
- Changing climate and the impact on our mountain snowpack and summertime streamflow
- What is Boulder doing to prepare?
- Article Link: HERE
Do you have questions, comments, or concerns related to this episode? Let us know below in the comments!