When was the last time it rained in Boulder? What hazardous material is now buried in the snow atop the Greenland Ice Sheet? Why are they calling this year’s El Nino “Godzilla”? Listen for find out!
Show highlights include:
- Hosts: Andy & Ben
- Research updates, camping trips, and travel
- Past week’s weather discussion (Sept 11-17, 2015)
- Dry/warm pattern continues
- Cloudless skies
- Smoke from California fires
- Weather Outlook / News
- CPC woes
- North Pacific Blob vs. Godzilla El Niño
- Skeptical of much precipitation falling in the Front Range the rest of the month
Do you have questions, comments, or concerns related to this episode? Let us know below in the comments!
Copy and paste the URL into your favorite podcasting app: www.bouldercast.com/podcast