How long did Boulder’s dry streak last? What is the status on El Nino? Did Matt make actually it back from his trip to New Orleans without consuming any crawfish? What about Hawaii makes the state seemingly immune to hurricanes? Listen for find out!
Show highlights include:
- Hosts: Andy, Ben & Matt
- Recap of recent busy times
- Past week’s weather discussion (Aug 13-19, 2015)
- Dry streak ended
- The hottest day of the year!
- Smoky skies: Check out this timelapse (compliments of boulderflatironcam.com)
- Where art thou, monsoon?
- Weather in the news
- Tropical update, including talk of El Nino
- The hosts discuss various theories as to why Hawaii seemingly avoids hurricanes
Do you have questions, comments, or concerns related to this episode? Let us know below in the comments!
Copy and paste the URL into your favorite podcasting app: www.bouldercast.com/podcast