What made for a tricky temperature forecast last Friday? How brutal is the National Climatic Data Center’s online data request process? Who fell overboard when the hosts rafted Royal Gorge last week? What is the “Warm Blob” and how has it been impacting our weather? Listen for find out!
Show highlights include:
- Hosts: Andy, Ben & Joseph
- Past week’s weather discussion
- Hot/dry pattern that we forecasted well
- Friday, July 24 clouds made for tough forecast
- Summer snow in Montana and Wyoming
- Weather in the news
- Learn all about the current “Warm Blob” off the coast of the Pacific Northwest
Do you have questions, comments, or concerns related to this episode? Let us know below in the comments!
Copy and paste the URL into your favorite podcasting app: www.bouldercast.com/podcast